Thursday, May 17, 2012

ROMNEY THE LIAR AT HIS "BEST"

In February, Willard uttered the vile lie that President Obama wanted to make America "a less Christian nation" The President has NEVER said any such thing, EVER. This is what he actually said, in 2006:

Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation – at least, not just. [Emphasis added] We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, and a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.

Willard, being a natural and reflexive liar, twisted this absolutely true and accurate statement into some sort of attack on Christians. When asked about this recently, Mittens gave this priceless answer:

"I'm not familiar, precisely, with exactly what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was." 

Ha Ha Ha! "I stand by what I said, whatever it was". Awesome! Willard, you lying clown, don't you know that you have to keep your lies straight in order for them to be effective?

"Whatever it was"...Gawd, I love it.

1 comment:

  1. The only thing worse than Willard are the slime who support him.

    ReplyDelete